Join Canon Master, Richard I’Anson, back for another year for his wildly popular Top End Wilderness Photo Safari hosted at Bamurru Plains.
A small group experience of only nine guests, join Richard for four nights and five days as he shares his tips on mastering landscape and wildlife photography, surrounded by the beauty of Australia’s Top End.
For more on Richard I’Anson: richardianson.com
The experience includes:
- Return charter flights from Darwin to Bamurru Plains
- Four nights in a Safari Bungalow at Bamurru Plains
- All gourmet meals and beverages from a generous open bar
- 5-day photography program with Richard I’Anson
- Full-day private group day trip to Kakadu National Park including scenic flight
- All wilderness activities including airboat safaris and 4WD safari drives
What to bring:
Please note there is a 15kg luggage restriction per person in soft style bags. Excess luggage can be securely stored at the Chartair office with our compliments.
- Camera, tripod, battery and charge cords
- Cable release
- Fleece or warm jacket for cooler weather in the evening
- Comfortable walking shoes
- Light long pants
- Light wicking shirts (with SPF recommended) or light cotton shirts, preferably long-sleeved
- Hat, sunglasses and sunscreen
- Insect repellant
- Binoculars for wildlife and bird viewing
- Spare batteries
- Swimming costume to use outdoor pool
What’s not included:
- Flights to Darwin, and pre/post-night accommodation in Darwin
For more information and pricing, please see here.
To book please contact our reservations team on:
E: email@example.com | T: 1300 997 194 or +61 2 9030 6313